Canyoning in Valencia
The dry Canyons in Valencia often carry water only a few days a year, only after heavy rains and very short space of time. Not therefore cease to be interesting, and offers the possibility to perform them throughout the year.
This gorge cuts across the area known as The Knives. It is very difficult to describe the landscape, vegetation and geological formations that can be found along the route. To do this Canyon we must overcome different slopes of heights between 10 and 35 meters, using the technique of rappelling. With a little luck until we see some of the animals that live in this area, mountain goats, eagles, squirrels, foxes, etc.. At the end reach the spectacular valley of Fonseca, which runs the river Cabriel.
- Location Sickles Cabriel Natural Park.
- Course: 5km.
- Duration: 4-5 hours.
- Level: Medium.
- Minimum group: 4 people.
- Minimum age: 16 years.
- Season: All year.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- All necessary equipment for the Canyoning Activity: ropes, harnesses, carabiners, eights, helmets.
- Safety equipment: mobile terrain and kit.
- liability insurance and accident.
DO NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to the Canyoning.
- What to bring
- Backpack with 1.5 l of water.
- Hiking boots.
- Light clothing, long pants (even in hot weather).
RATIO MONITOR / CLIENTS
- 2 monitores/10 customers.
- Possibility of accommodation in AIGUAROCA, consult us.
Price: 45 €