Such gullies are often fed by water nival regimes, being in the melting season when they reach the highest levels of flow. The first equipment that will need a wetsuit to keep the temperature of our body, and we will spend some time in the water. To overcome the difficulties and slopes that we find in our descent techniques also use climbing and caving and canyoning specific
Canyon Las Chorreras
It is located at the headwaters of the river Cabriel. We offer a course full of jumps to ponds and several slides that we will have to jump to overcome these challenges. If the water level is good, what tends to happen most of the year, you can descend without using ropes. This circumstance makes it ideal for beginners canyoning.
- Location of Enguidanos.
- Travel: 6km.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Level: Medium.
- Group Size: 4 people.
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Season: All year.
- Personal skills: Know how to swim.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- All necessary equipment for the activity: helmet, neoprene pants and jacket.
- Safety equipment: waterproof mobile, rope rescue and first aid.
- NSURANCE liability and accidents.
DO NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to the activity.
- What to bring
- Swimsuit / bikini set, to wear under the wetsuit.
- Sports shoes that can get wet.
- Another other shoes.
RATIO MONITOR / CLIENTS
- 2 monitores/10 customers.
- Possibility of accommodation in AIGUAROCA, consult us.
Price: 45 €